Do You Want To Make Your Product Go Viral

Make Your Product Go Viral

I strive to be the best marketer you'll ever work with. Period.

I'll consult and guide you on how to properly market and promote your work.

Why me?

I've been a marketing manager at Google and YouTube, where I've orchestrated major brand campaigns and product launches

I was ranked as a Top 7 marketer by Inc Magazine which stated: "If anyone has cracked the code on how to go viral, it's Jon Youshaei. This Wharton alumnus is a creative force who inspires movements for millennials."

I know how to tell a powerful story. As a writer for Forbes, Time & Fast Company, I've written several articles with 1.4 million views each.

I was ranked #2 on Entrepreneur Magazine's list of Top 10 marketers.

Don't waste time with marketing "gurus" and "ninjas" who overpromise but can't deliver.

Come work with someone who can. Select your package and let's get started.

- Jon

PS links mentioned above:
- Forbes' top story with 1.4 million views: bit.ly/ForbesTopStory
- NPR-ranked graduation speech: bit.ly/NPRrankings
- Inc Magazine's Top 7 Marketers: bit.ly/IncTopMarketers
- Entrepreneur Magazine Top 10 Marketers: bit.ly/EntTop10



Click Here for a proposal & consultation.