I Will Develop Educational Apps And Games

I Will Develop Educational Apps And Games

I am a Unity Game Developer developing games for 3+ years and have several games in play store and app store. I have developed educational apps and games for kids and children professionally. If you are a teacher you may not realize it yet but you need educational apps and games for your kids and children.

Kids and children are always attracted to games and bright colours. They want to play. But why not make them learn while playing. I can custom make educational apps and games for your kids and children with their name and face on the game. Don't worry, you and your spouse can be in too. ;)

Your kids and children surely deserve a personalized custom educational app or game. I develop my games knowing that a lot of fun with little mathematics or word learning can take a kid a long way.

Confused? Not sure? Any questions? Let's talk.
Remember, I won't be happy till you are.

Pre made games List with demo videos: https://bit.ly/2twLaGh

It includes,

Subway Surfers (Profitable mobile game)
RIse Up (Profitable mobile game)
Ludo (Popular mobile game)
Jelly Garden (Profitable mobile game)
Word Game (Trending mobile game)
And many more.



Click Here for a proposal & consultation.