I Will Design A Bold Branding Logo For You

After reading and analyzing the needs of the project I start designing between 2 to 3 mood boards where you'll see and decide which visual path/concept to follow for your logo and brand. After having an approved mood board I start designing the creative solution where I'll show you the logo + stationery, collaterals, and brand behavior with the intention that you can see your logo and brand alive.

Bold Branding Logo

If you are happy with the solution we move forward, if not we go back to the design process to make adjustments or to design a new creative solution for your project. My guarantee is that I do not limit the number of revisions. We work together on your project until you love it.

Deliverables

  • Print and web version of your logo (Pantone / CMYK & RGB color)
  • Black and white versions
  • Vector files (Ai, EPS, PDF)
  • High-resolution JPG and PNG


Social media Kit includes

Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram profile avatars and covers.

Stationery design includes

  • Business card
  • Letterhead
  • Folder
  • Envelope



Click Here for a proposal & consultation.